Ms. Bradshaw taught me everything I know

Friday, December 08, 2006

Everytime I think of you I always catch my breath

It's raining in San Fran and I am lonely. I have never been homesick before so I must admit this feeling is new to me. I keep thinking of the things I wanna do soon and the thought to moving back to Atlanta and going to grad school on line does not seem like such an awful thing anymore. I miss my sisters and my parents. I miss driving around and going somewhere with out getting lost. I miss going to my friends house just to talk. Oh well ---- San Fransisco is no Baltimore ( I bet I am the only person to ever say that) and Baltimore was no Atlanta-- maybe I just got here -- and I need some more time. Oh well...I have to go to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home